Tuesday, October 16, 2012

[Modified] Ladies Night [For One]

Sometimes you just need to know when it's time to quit working and kick back.

For me, it was when Uncle Harry (the dog) peed on my leg.

I was working on a project for Campbell's nursery (by the way, I'M DONE PAINTING, PTL) and thought my ankle felt warm. I took it as a sign that I needed to stop. But seriously? If Harry wasn't so cute, he would be dead by now.

I'm sure there's an evolutionary theory of cuteness floating around somewhere about rascally dogs and cats. That's how Elvis is still alive, too.

Kennedy's out of town, so now it's time to have some ME time, which may or may not include the following:

-Giving myself a manicure
-Drinking Orange-Mango-Ade
-Giving myself bangs
-Watching the Presidential Debate
-Working on my FREE INSTAGRAM BOOK c/o 7th House on the Left Blog
-Shaving my legs
-Cuddling the dogs

My back hurts. And I think I'll save the bangs for tomorrow, when I'm less tired.

No comments:

Blogging tips