Wednesday, October 3, 2012

I love Halloween...and dinner

I put Autocorrect in time-out yesterday. And today. Autocorrect is by far one of the most annoying conveniences of our time. Whenever I complain about electronics, Kennedy gives the same lecture: "We can talk into a small box without any wires and hear someone across the world...if you think about it, it's amazing."

Still doesn't change the fact that when I try to type "love" it keeps putting "live". Stupid Autocorrect. The only reason I'm going to turn it back on is for the punctuation. It is driving me nuts to have to put my apostrophes in manually. Were and we're are two different words!

So who's as obsessed with Halloween as I am? Well, maybe I'm not obsessed, but I do love it. Each year I add to my Halloween decor, but I really hope someone stops me before I hang a giant witch sitting on a broomstick in the front yard. I'd like to think I'm more Halloween-chic than that.

Here is my little light-up jack-o-lantern that's in our front window. 

Front door Halloween wreath that I made last year. It got a little crushed in the move, so I added a glittery jack-o-lantern from Target's 1-spot to distract me from that.

I have plans for C's Halloween costume this year, and it is going to be easy to make and super cute! 


Also, in case you're wondering -- No, I will (most likely) not be dressed as a spider web. Maybe I'll be a black widow? Haha.

This part is for you, Dr. Sully Banks!

Tonight I made a Pinterest recipe - Olive Garden's Pasta e Fagioli! I made this a couple of weeks ago, and it was good. But this time I didn't use as much pasta, in hopes it would be more soupy. I think I still  have some tweaking to do, but it's delicious nonetheless. Plus, it leaves us with leftovers for days! (P.S. I hate leftovers, but this is pretty good.)

Pasta e fagioli

No comments:

Blogging tips