Thursday, October 18, 2012

I'm sorry that you have to read this

When I have nothing to blog about, then you get to read whatever random things pop in to my head.


  • I have bad eating habits. We just ate dinner, and it was fairly healthy. But I'm still hungry and we don't have any good snacks in the house. I just looked in the pantry and this is what I found: Bread crumbs, sunflower seeds, 2 different types of pasta, dog food. None of those work to satisfy my constant chocolate craving. I purposely don't buy junk food so I won't eat it. I'm starting to rethink this idea.
  • I've been thinking that I need to have a signature BBQ recipe. I can imagine what it tastes like, and now I just need to get to work on it. If I figure it out, I won't be sharing the recipe. It'll be one of those legendary secrets that I only pass down to my grandchildren and my golden retriever. Like Bush's Baked Beans.


  • The nursery. Is almost. Done!!! I will have an official reveal tomorrow. Or the next day. I don't know, but soon.
  • It's cold and there's no blanket near me. Boo!
  • I'm sorry again.

No comments:

Blogging tips