Monday, October 5, 2009

My feet are FREEZING!

Not much to blog about, unless anyone wants to hear about today's to-do list. Anyone? I didn't think so...


I thought I'd post a recipe today. I've been keeping a few on reserve for those "nothing going on" days.


This is an easy, no-cook recipe. (Ok, it's a salad...) But it's one of Kennedy's favorites that I made up one day with a few of my favorite ingredients. It's a perfect side dish to almost any meal!


Pear Salad for 2


1 D'Anjou pear, chopped or cubed
2-3 cups baby spinach or regular spinach
3 oz. feta cheese (or 1/2 of a 6 oz. container)
1/3-1/2 cup chopped pecans
Raspberry Walnut vinaigrette


The beauty of this recipe is that you can make it your own! Change out the fruit (I've tried strawberries), the cheese (goat cheese is delicious!), the nuts, etc. You can also change the quantity of each ingredient depending on your tastes.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Blogging tips