Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween is in the air!

Each night gets scarier and scarier as Halloween quickly approaches.

Ok, not really. It's just a little colder. Also, DANGIT, I told myself I'd do laundry today and it's 10 and I still haven't done it. I need my Starbucks "outfit" washed. It smells like coffee. It's amazing how much the coffee aroma permeates clothing. It's just as bad as cigarettes, but I guess not quite as unpleasant.

I just typed out a lot of stuff on this blog, then re-read it, and it was just a lot of nothing. I don't care to write things that don't matter.

Elvis developed a new habit today. For some reason, he's really enjoying barking in my face. I'll just lay on the couch and watch, oh, I dunno, The Vampire Diaries. And then the next thing I know, he's sitting right in front of me, barking in my face. It's really very cute. I wish he would figure out how to whisper bark, because then it would almost be tolerable.

Anyway, he doesn't seem to want anything. Just feels like barking. In my face seems like a good place to direct it. So that's what he does.

Also, he's been chewing on the couch pillow corners. Not so cute.

Alright, I can't put this laundry off any longer. Also, I should probably quit putting showers off as well. It's been long enough.

No comments:

Blogging tips