Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hooray!!!

I LOVE when I learn something new! Today, I learned about how to create my own blog background with Photoshop from KevinandAmanda.com. Guys, photoshop is CRAZY! You can do SO many things with it! If I wanted to, I could probably create my own alternate universe where everything goes my way. All I'd need to do was google some images that fit into my world and then arrange them in a visually pleasing way.

But that'd be kind of weird, I guess. To live inside my computer. Right?

SIGH, so here goes about Starbucks. It's OK. Everyone there is so nice, and they all seem to genuinely enjoy their jobs and each other (I'm certain it's a front for the new people.) But I just can't seem to get past the fact that I'm literally making minimum wage. It bothers me. You know what is NOT comforting to hear? "That it's just the way the economy is right now."

I KNOW what the economy is like, and I'm sure there are lots of people with my qualifications getting "real" jobs. And it's not that I necessarily want a real job anyway, but I just want my pay-rate to quit decreasing with each new job. Blaaaahhhhh.

On the good side of things, I will get to work morning shifts, so I can be done by noon or so. That will mean I don't have to leave Elvis locked up all day. He'll more than likely be locked up for a few hours at most. So...after my ridiculously low paychecks come in, I can start buying things for our house...apparantly one throw pillow at a time.

I'm going to start a petition. Kennedy keeps hinting at wanting to start a blog. I think he's nervous, or maybe thinks he doesn't have time. I'm trying to get him to start one, so he'll quit telling me "Make sure you write this on your blog today..." SO, what I need everyone who reads this to do is to leave a comment BEGGING him to start a blog. I'm certain this will work.

Oh, you know what? I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SICK OF SPORTS!

Is there ever a time when there's not a sporting event being covered? I've been waiting for it so I can dance for joy. But each year, it seems that there's only about one day that is sport-free. Usually it's like, that day between the end of basketball season and the beginning of...what comes after basketball? Maybe there is no day. Maybe I just blacked out from too much sports coverage.

All I want to do when I crawl into bed is watch HGTV, or a British comedy. Lately it's been baseball. Literally, as I type about it, I am infuriated with how annoying baseball is.

Screw throw pillows. I want to go shoe-shopping!!!

No comments:

Blogging tips