Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Don't try this at home...

Seriously, I can't wait to be done with this stencil wall. For one, it will look REALLY good when it's all done. For another, I can't wait to unload all of the complaints I have about this project!!!

For now, I will share with you a low-quality iPhone picture of the progress I made while watching the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Reunion Show Part 1 (which I had already watched once, so I could listen and know exactly what was going on!) Progress is actually further along than the photo depicts. Yay for me.

3 comments:

Courtney said...

Holy cow! It looks SO good!I can't wait to see the tutorial you do on this

amy said...

that looks really freaking good! when todd and i buy a house, can we hire you to do cute things to it? or, to teach US how to do cute things with it?!

Sara D said...

I will teach you amy, but I may never do a stenciled wall again!!!!

Blogging tips