Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Snow Day #5

Dear Texas,

It snowed a little, but not enough to measure with a standard ruler. You closed everything anyway. That's one of the reasons I love you.

Love,
Sara

It was a nice surprise to wake up to no work for the 5th time in 2 weeks, but one thing that is NOT a nice surprise is how the dogs want to go out every 5 minutes to wrestle in the "snow". It's not snow anymore, though. It's now just really cold mud. And do you know how hard it is to wipe really cold mud off of a dog's paws? It's hard. Especially because I can't justify making them rinse off in the pool at this point in time...

They are cute, though.

In other news, I came home late from work last night, and my dear husband showed me his continued demo progress on the bathroom! He cut the studs out that were separating the bathroom, closets and toilet closet thing. He also pulled out the vanity, soffit above the vanity and the last mirror.

Now it's nice and open!

All that's left is to pull up the marble tile on the floor and get that gigantic tub outta here!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

I am SO jealous that you guys close so easily. We got almost 5 inches of snow this week and NOTHING closed. I hate Colorado.
Your dogs are cute.

Blogging tips