Monday, April 22, 2013

Free Art Mondays! Let The Meat Cake?

So far, I'm finding it fairly easy to doodle something on the chalkboard to share on here... should it be a regular weekly series? Well, let's give it a shot, shall we?

Today's art is inspired by Marie Antoinette and cake. And I think it's one of my favorites so far.

Along with this, I'm trying to figure out if there is a place I can host my high-res pdf files to share where people don't have to sign up for an account just to download them...I looked at Google Docs but it seemed to take the image quality wayyy down. 

This file name is "letthemeatcake.pdf", which made me laugh when I looked at it, because someone could easily interpret that as "Let The Meat Cake."

Or is that just me projecting my own hashtag illiteracy onto everyone else?

No comments:

Blogging tips