Monday, November 12, 2012

Coming soon!

I miss my blog and blogging, but I'm like the laziest ambitious person in the world. I have about 10 million ideas a day, and usually only 1-2 make it past me thinking about it while sitting on the couch.

This weekend, Kennedy and I were VERY ambitious and started like 4 big-ish projects around the house. Two of them are juuuust about finished, and then I will share them on the blog! I called this weekend the Organization Extravaganza and it involved taking down cabinets and hanging them in other places, and paint, and wall patches.

So there's that to look forward to!

I don't even know why I'm blogging right now, other than to just pop in to say hello.



But to whom?

1 comment:

Stephanie Dean said...

I can't wait to see/read about them!

Blogging tips