Saturday, August 25, 2012

Who am I?

I cannot and WILL NOT ever say/type/read the words "who am I?" in anything other than the Zoolander voice. Sorry!

My blog is suffering from an identity crisis at the moment. So I am trying new things using blogger's tools to change it up a bit. If you pay close attention to this blog, you will notice that I have decided on a new title.

I think if I get the right combination of time and energy, I might want to go all custom with my blog. But. I don't know if that will happen. So for now, it will just look different than it used to. Not better. Just different.

Saturday night and we still have 1 million boxes to unpack. They are strewn throughout the house but we have strategically left them in rooms with doors on them. We're sneaky like that, and like to trick ourselves into thinking there's nothing to do.

Oh yeah, and the water line to our fridge busted and flooded our basement. So there's that.

No comments:

Blogging tips