Monday, February 1, 2010

Good news to share!

I have finally found a replacement for the once mac-and-cheese shaped hole in my heart, left by Bracco when we moved away from South Dakota.

The best news is that it's at a place you can find literally almost anywhere in the country! It's Panera Bread's NEW Vermont White Cheddar Mac & Cheese.


No, they're not paying me to say this (although, they'd be smart to, as I've told about 4 billion people about this mac and cheese this morning alone.) Try it. Go to Panera Bread for your next meal and try it. It's creamy, cheddary, warm and delicious. You won't find a better match-up, unless you live in Sioux Falls and can go eat at Bracco. But this one is cheaper.

In other news, I've recently stumbled across an AMAZING blog, Knock Off Wood. You can find it over there in my blog roll for future reference. If you're like me, and cannot bring yourself to buy new furniture, this blog gives detailed instructions on how to make exact replicas from your favorite stores like Pottery Barn, West Elm, etc! I'm excited about this! Time to get Kennedy some more tools! (I'm the supervisor; I don't do power tools.)

And finally, our heater sucks. It's literally 55 degrees INSIDE our house. First of all, screw you cold weather. I'm sick of it. I'm supposed to be able to wear shorts and a t-shirt right now. Instead, I'm bundling up as much as I did when I lived 1000 miles north of here. This is ridiculous.

I can't stop staring at that picture of the mac and cheese. I gotta get outta here!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

I'm either going to love you or hate you for this. M & C and Panera Bread are both my weakness. I'll be having this for lunch tomorrow.

Sara D said...

Love me. Your tastebuds will!

Blogging tips