Saturday, November 21, 2009

You make me feel like bloggin'

Fact: I woke up at 6:50 am this Saturday morning so I could be at work at 7:30 am.

Fact: When I came home, I worked for another 7 1/2 hours on our house to get it ready in time for Kennedy's mom's visit/Thanksgiving.

Myth: Shoe in-soles help to cushion your feet and absorb shock for a more comfortable step.

Fact: We are not finished.

Enough of that.

My parents came over bright and early this morning to help us get our house ready (at the last minute....why do we always do this???) They were here from, I'm guessing, 10 am until 8 pm, painting, texturing walls, etc etc.

You will NOT BELIEVE some of the transformations that were made in our home today. I am anticipating that we will have most everything in order tomorrow so I can share some fotografias con ellos.

Fact: A lot of my clothes smell like coffee these days, even after they have been through the laundry.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ustedes not ellos - Mom

Stephanie Dean said...

i can't wait to see those pictures!

Blogging tips