Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Love & Mumford - a free printable!

I made this chalkboard drawing for February, the month of LOOOOVVVE. It's a quote from a Mumford and Sons song. And I think the time is nearing that I erase it, but I don't want to lose it! SO I made it into a print for myself, and now I'm going to share it!

I'd love to start sharing any of my future chalkboard designs! So let me know in the comments section or on Facebook if there is any interest in that.

Click the picture below to go to the downloadable PDF file. It is formatted for a 5x7, and should be pretty high resolution. (I'm new to this digital print making thing, so let me know if there are issues.)

Other than that, enjoy!


You can get another free printable of a water color here.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hiya

I loooooove your Mumford & Sons chalk art.

Is there anywhere that I can download it without having to join up at another site?

Cheers
Mandy

Sara D said...

Hi Mandy!
Thanks so much for the kind words! Unfortunately, the file is too big to upload here at blogger so I had to host it at Issuu, but it's free to sign up and it looks like you can log in through facebook too!
Hope you keep coming back!
-Sara

Blogging tips