Saturday, July 30, 2011

Organizing

I really need to get organized. I have 3 weeks before school starts, and I was hoping to having a month or more of lesson plans done already. The further ahead in lesson plans I am, the less stressed I will be in 5 MONTHS when the baby gets here. I realize this is impossible since I don't even have a copy of the curriculum yet. But still.

My house is a wreck. Dust everywhere. Laundry EVERYWHERE. Junk everywhere. I have failed as a wife (in a very traditional, 1950s sense.) I keep thinking, "All I need to get started is a list." Of course, my idea of a list is to go through every room and decide what I want to organize and clean.

I have been putting off making this list for weeks now. Thus, putting off the actual organizing and cleaning. And blogging.

I am completely unmotivated. I hope this changes before school starts. And now, I shall go play on Pinterest until Kennedy gets back with materials for our bathroom reno.

No comments:

Blogging tips