Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Why was I so much funnier in college?

I used to have a blog in college, that was more like a Twitter account (minus the 140 character limit.) I would post almost every day and it was always about nothing. (http://www.xanga.com/sasasaSARA)

It felt less like homework than this blog. What am I saying?

Was my mind more stimulated in college than it is now? Probably. Or maybe it was more well-rounded, and now I have a very strict, adult-like routine that keeps me from having creative inspirations to write in a stream of consciousness type fashion.

I haven't figured it out yet, but this blog may be evolving soon (or should I say DEvolving?) back to my original writing style.

Less emphasis on home decor and more emphasis on this amazing brain of mine.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Whatever gets you to blog more!

Blogging tips