Friday, March 11, 2011

Whoops!

Sometimes I say I'm going to do something "right after I check my email," and then 3 hours later I have succeeded in avoiding said thing.

I don't mind that I do this, but it does make me feel a little guilty when Kennedy is upstairs remodeling our bathroom single-handedly and I'm down here facebook stalking people I went to college with.

There are a lot of things you hear about living amidst a home renovation, like it's the hardest thing to do, it's so inconvenient, yadda yadda yadda. But I tend not to believe anything anyone says until I can experience the pain myself. And living amidst this bathroom renovation has been UNCOMFORTABLE.

For one, I have to walk all the way down the hall to use the bathroom. Don't get me started on how many times I've gotten in to bed, only to realize I forgot to take my contacts out and UGH I have to get up and walk all the way to the bathroom! (I know, tough life.)

Another thing is that since we chose not to move out of our bedroom during this time, our bathroom is now barricaded off with a big blue tarp. And the dogs are fascinated by what is on the other side of that tarp. So that's inconvenient.

I'd have to say that the biggest inconvenience of all is the dust. THE DUST! It's EVERYWHERE! And I'm going to go insane before we even put the first tile up.

So I will continue to avoid dealing with it by going to the dog park now.

No comments:

Blogging tips