Sunday, January 9, 2011

Resolution Revolution

Screw New Year's Resolutions!

Yeah, I made some. But here I am about 1 week in and I've kept NONE of them. I really haven't even started any of them.

I do believe, however, that a new year is a great excuse to get organized and start over. Which is basically what I need to do in a lot of areas of my life. I'm thinking this blog can be one of those areas. I want to blog! I want to make time for it! I want to share/record my crafts and home DIY projects. And I want my blog to be cute and organized.

Are all those things going to happen overnight? I guess not. So I'll start by cleaning my house, then sharing where we're at with all of this home renovation stuff.

We really have made some great strides in making this house ours (despite the fact that we have yet to hang stuff on the walls....) I guess it's high time I blogged about it.

So this is my "resolution"....to try and keep up with the fast-paced world o' blogging.

Until then, I'll leave you with a beautiful photo I took in Hawaii this Christmas holiday.

No comments:

Blogging tips