Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dream office

I'm sitting here wishing I could get started on fixing the office. Right now it's horrible. The only reason I'm in here so much is because I love my MAC!

Normally I hate reading blogs that have a bunch of pictures of other people's stuff, but this is necessary, as I have nothing to share of my own yet!

Anyway, here are some of my inspirations for this office....aka things I will directly copy and incorporate into the plan.

Dear Craigslist, please make this person email me back so I can have this desk.

Can't remember where I got this photo, but I'm copyin' it!

Another can't remember, but I'm definitely making this!



Now I just need a gigantic rug and some to-die-for curtains and that's it! Can't wait to show what I got at Thrift Town today. It's going to be perfect for my "industrial inspired" office. But you'll just have to wait.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Ugh. I hate even being in our office because it's so thrown together. We have a lot of plans too, just waiting on the right items to fill it! I really like the clock idea..

Blogging tips