Sunday, March 11, 2012

Circus Circus

If you keep saying that title over and over again, the word "circus" starts to sound like another language. Isn't language weird?

Let's have a random post, brought to you by pictures from my iPad! I looked through the photos on this crazy contraption from the future and thought it pretty much sums up my life right now. Basically because I carry this iPad all around the house with me these days. It's much easier to hold one-handed than a laptop.

We broke down and got some seating for the new sitting area of our master bedroom. Do you spy something cute in this picture?

Facetime is a regular occurrence in our home these days...

My high score on Bejeweled Blitz! It only took me 2 weeks to get there....seriously...what is the secret to getting 700K PLUS on this game? Are y'all cheating? (I affectionately refer to my iPad as my "bejeweled blitz player" to Kennedy...he thinks I'm addicted.)

Newest game obsession: DrawSomething! Can you guess what Kennedy was drawing? hahaha

I love my life - hermitness and all!

No comments:

Blogging tips