Monday, March 18, 2013

Whisk It Real Good: Free Printable!

Guess what guys? My car is still in pieces out in the garage. The part that was ordered was apparently lost at the hands of the U.S. Postal Service. USPS, you've done it again, you sly minx. You never fail to disappoint me. Never.

So, I'm currently suffering from cabin fever, and it's a wonder I even brushed my teeth today, (but I did!) I have this weird combination of wanting to jump out of my skin with so much energy and having absolutely no motivation. Although, I'm not sure that can be credited to my cabin fever. That could just be the way I am? I should investigate that further...

OK children, I have made another chalkboard drawing, which was fun and quick, which is how it even got done. And so I have made it into a free printable for your enjoyment, should you choose to download it. And if you do, a little Facebook like would be nice! Plus you can get updates about when I add more free chalkboard (or other) printables. Like this one and this one.


I'm thinking of doing a series of kitchen prints, because I think it's cute to draw pictures of kitchen items. Also, because I have 3 baskets worth of laundry to fold and put away, as well as many other items on my to-do list that are time sensitive. And that's what you do when you procrastinate. You find more and more things to add to your to-do list so you have more options of things to do other than the thing you really need to be doing. Like working out. Or showering.

I just remembered I have a Dr Pepper in the fridge, so that saves me from bundling Campbell up in the stroller and walking 1 mile to the nearest place that sells fountain sodas. Hi. My name is Sara, and I am addicted to in love with Dr Pepper.

Do you have an idea of something for me to draw for my (currently non-existent) kitchen chalkboard series? If so, leave a comment below, or on Facebook!

No comments:

Blogging tips